The 1st KSEA STEP-UP
Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Partners’ Upscale Program
– Starting and Scaling Up Bio Ventures –
Hosted by KSEA
Supported by KITEE, KLAM, KAPAL, and the KSEA Baltimore Chapter
Sponsored by KOFST, KUSCO, INNOPOLIS
The Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (KSEA) holds the 1st Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Partners’ Upscale Program (STEP-UP) in Baltimore, Maryland and ONLINE for 4 days from September 21st, 2020 with the mission to promote and enrich the KSEA members’ entrepreneurship and to discuss the success of innovative ventures, especially in the fields of biotech and healthcare. The main objectives of the event are following:
- Boost the possibility of success of innovative ventures of KSEA scholars, researchers, and young generations by providing them with essential knowledge and experience needed in starting new endeavors with their novel ideas in biotechnology and advanced engineering.
- Establish a platform for sharing strategies and ideas to accelerate growth with risk mitigation for small and medium-sized venture companies.
- Build a new ecosystem of Korean-American ventures in biotechnology by inducing collaborations among KSEA scholars, scientists, entrepreneurs, lawyers, marketers, and related experts.
- Provide Korean startups and small and medium-sized companies in biotech and healthcare with the opportunity to set up a partnership with Korean-American scholars, scientists, engineers, professional managers, investors, lawyers, and marketers in the fields.